Join us at Earthsong Hawaii for this empowering training retreat that will certify you as a 1st and 2nd degree Reiki practitioner of the Usui/Tibetan Reiki healing system!
During our journey together, we will be covering topics from beginning Reiki self-care practices to using the Reiki symbols for distance healing. You also work with visualizations and intention setting to help you forge a powerful connection to healing energy itself and your work with it, as well as ways of connecting to your patients/clients wishes for their own healing.
1st Degree Reiki begins deep healing that not only empowers you in your own journey, but allows you to share healing with others. Learn to truly love yourself and others! Time allotted for guided practice sessions to gain comfort in working with the energy. At the end of this course you will be able to administer hands on Reiki treatments to others and yourself and have a basic understanding of the energy body.
2nd Degree Reiki is more versatile and provides the use of symbols that increases your flow of Reiki energy, provide mental/emotional healing, and empower sending healing across both time and space. This class introduces new healing techniques and will help you to further develop your intuitive skills. Reiki 2 will increase your understanding on how energy and consciousness work at a collective or non-local level. Be ready to expand your awareness! Time allotted for guided practice sessions to gain comfort with the increased energy. At the end of this class you will be able to use the Level 2 Reiki symbols as well as send distant healings.
- Definition of Reiki Energy Healing
- History of Reiki
- Research & application in “traditional” settings
- Overview of the Aura, Chakra, and Endocrine Systems
- How Reiki heals
- Attunement/Initiation to perform First Degree Reiki
- Self-Treatment overview & practice
- Reiki session on a partner overview & practice
- Complete hand placement system
- How to integrate Reiki into your life
- Receive the Reiki II symbols, meanings, and their & applications
- Learn to draw, activate and use them
- Practice time given to experience how each symbol feels and works
- Overview of Distant Healing
- Attunement/Initiation to perform Second Degree Reiki
- Learn and perform sending Reiki at a distance
- Learn & practice Chakra Clearing Meditation
- Learn/practice intuitive techniques of sensing & working with energy
- Byosen scanning, beaming, chakra balancing, removing toxic residue
- Sending Reiki with eyes and breath, plus other techniques
- Perform group healing
- Tools of the trade
- Healthy Organic Meals Daily
- Private or Shared Accomodations w/ Shared Facilities
- Yoga Classes
- Reiki Level 1 & 2 Manuals and Certificates
What's not included:
- Your return flight to Hawaii
- Any extra nights you choose to extend your stay
- Snacks or other purchases made during our adventures outside of Earthsong
- Optional body work and healing sessions
- Optional coaching sessions
- Guided cetacean journey on final day (add $165)
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to receive your Reiki certification in Pele's home on The Big Island of Hawai'i.
Retreat fee cost covers meals, class training manuals, excursions, Reiki 1 and 2 certificate, and restorative yoga classes. Limited space available for this retreat. A $500 deposit due in advance to register and reserve your spot. $1300 USD (shared) $1600 USD (private)
Earthsong Eco-Sanctuary is located just steps away from the otherworldly green sand beach on the mystical and southernmost tip of the Big Island known as “Ka’Lae” (South Point). Earthsong is in a remote location on the rich and diverse slopes of Mauna Loa. This whimsical sanctuary was originally built with deep love and reverence for the “aina” by well-known artist, poet and healer, Rashani Rea. Now, in the loving hands of Michael and Jillian, holding a space for deep healing for all who choose to step in.
Rooms are simple, yet very comfortable and cozy. Bathrooms are shared and showers are enclosed outdoors -- pure island life! We will be serving beautifully prepared, farm-to-table meals and lots of spare time to enjoy the simplicity of island life.
Your stay at Earthsong Sanctuary & Retreat includes accommodations and organic healthy meals daily. The food served at Earthsong is sourced from local organic farms and is prepared fresh daily.
Jillian is the co-founder of The Earthsong Foundation in Hawaii, mother, wife, herbal alchemist, and steward of the aina. A traumatic car accident in 2002 led her on the path of reiki healing. She trained with Vival Osal (Tibetan Usui Master) from 2002-2010. In addition to being a Reiki Master/Teacher, she is a yoga teacher and takes great delight in guiding reiki and sound healing restorative yoga journeys at Earthsong. In her offtime, Jillian enjoys farming, caring for the animals, and swimming in the ocean with her ohana and extended cetacean family!